EdCom Award for Excellence in Resources
The award for published resources recognizes outstanding resources in print or print/multimedia formats.
- Audience Research: Who is the intended audience and how does the product serve them? How does it reflect meaningful research and evaluation results? Were audience members involved in the creation of the product?
- Best Practices in Education Theory: How have staff and designer worked together to ensure learning takes place? Was the piece successful? Is it pertinent to the institution’s mission?
- Creativity and Design: Is the product well designed and visually appealing? Is it unique and original? Is it easy to use?
You must be a member of the Alliance and EdCom to be considered for the award.
- Preparing for the Oath: U.S. History and Civics for Citizenship, Smithsonian National Museum of American History, Washington, D.C.
- Looking to Write, Writing to Look, Philadelphia Museum of Art