National Program Committee
The National Program Committee is made up of professionals from within the museum field who help select the sessions for Alliance Annual Meeting.
Chair Kippen de Alba Chu
, executive director, Iolani Palace, Honolulu
- Stephanie Fitzwater Arduini, Portal to the Public program manager, Pacific Science Center, Seattle
- Michele Callahan, director of administrative affairs, The Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Cassie Chinn, deputy executive director, Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience, Seattle
- Justin Estoque, executive vice president, The Autry National Center of the American West, Los Angeles
- Paul Gabriel, educational consultant, San Francisco
- Sofia Galarza Liu, collection manager, Spencer Museum of Art University of Kansas, Lawrence
- Cory Gooch (Registrars Program Chair), collections manager/registrar, Frye Art Museum, Seattle
- Tim Hallman (PR & Marketing Program Chair), director of communications & business development, Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Rita Mukherjee Hoffstadt (NAME Program Co-Chair), VP of education and visitor experience, San Antonio Children's Museum, San Antonio
- Courtney Brouwer, (EdComm Program Chair), assistant director of school programs & resources, civic program, Robert R. McCormick Foundation, Chicago
- Janice Klein, (Small Museums Program Chair), consultant, EightSixSix Consulting, Tempe, Ariz.
- Eliza Kozlowski, (2015 National Program Chair), director of communications & engagement, George Eastman House, Rochester, NY
- Tom Loughman, associate director, Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Mass.
- Carol Mayer, head, curatorial department, UBC Museum of Anthropology, Vancouver
- Leah M Melber, senior director, Hurvis Center for Learning Innovation and Collaboration, Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago
- Charlotte Montgomery (LMN Program Chair), director of resource allocation, Illinois State Museum, Springfield
- Stephanie Parrish, associate director of education & public programs, Portland Art Museum, Oreg.
- Amy Purvis (DAM Program Chair), associate director, development, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Suzanne Sarraf, web designer, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Annie Storr (COMPT Program Chair), associate professor, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Keni Sturgeon (CurCom Program Chair), curator and museum director, Willamette Heritage Center at the Mill, Salem, Oreg.
- Perian Sully, (Media and Technology Program Chair), Project Manager: Digital Asset, Balboa Park Online Collaborative, San Mateo, Calif.
- Jim Tharp, trustee, Telluride Historical Museum, Castle Valley, Utah
- Elee Wood (CARE Program Chair), associate professor & public scholar, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Stephanie Wood, director of guest services, Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Mark A. Wright, head of operations for museums and exhibits, King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia