National Program Committee
The National Program Committee is made up of professionals from within the museum field who help select the sessions for Alliance Annual Meeting.
Nik Honeysett, head of administration, J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles
- Devon Akmon, deputy director, Arab American National Museum, Dearborn, Mich.
- Don Bacigalupi, executive director, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Bentonville, Ark.
- John Brumgardt, director, The Charleston Museum, S.C.
- Carole Charnow, president & chief executive, Boston Children's Museum
- Kippen de Alba Chu, executive director, Iolani Palace, Honolulu
- Bamidele Demerson, executive director, International Civil Rights Center & Museum, Greensboro, N.C.
- Amy Duke, museum educator, adult programs, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, Kansas City, Mo.
- Brady Dyer, manager of marketing communications, The University of Texas Press, Austin
- Ellen Endslow, director of collections/curator, Chester County Historical Society, West Chester, Penn.
- Amareswar Galla, professor, International Institute for the Inclusive Museum, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sarah George, CEO, Natural History Museum of Utah, University of Utah, Salt Lake City
- Tamara Hemmerlein, Hoosier Heritage Alliance coordinator, Indiana Historical Society, Indianapolis
- Rita Hoffstadt, assistant director, traveling exhibits and special projects, The Franklin Institute, Philadelphia
- Elizabeth Hoyos Trujillo, directora general, Maloka Interactive Center, Bogata, Columbia
- Sarah Jesse, director of school and community programs, Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Heather Kajic, chief, collections management, U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, D.C.
- Ian Kerrigan, assistant director of exhibition development, 9/11 Memorial Museum, New York, N.Y.
- Doug King, president & CEO, Museum of Flight, Seattle
- Debra Mack, associate director of community & constituent services, National Museum of African American History and Culture, Washington, D.C.
- Mary Pat Matheson, executive director, Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Charlotte Montgomery, director of resource allocation, Illinois State Museum, Springfield
- Christina Orr-Cahall, CEO & director, EMP Museum, Seattle
- Jane Pickering, deputy director, Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
- Sheetal Prajapati, associate educator, Museum of Modern Art, New York, N.Y.
- Suzette Sherman, director external affairs & member relations, National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington, D.C.
- Nora Pat Small, professor of history, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston
- Myriam Springuel, Springuel Consulting and The Museum Group, Sarasota, Fla.
- Jill Stein, senior researcher, Institute for Learning Innovation, Edgewater, Md.
- Perian Sully, project manager: digital asset management & online access, Balboa Park Online Collaborative, San Diego
- Brian Whisenhunt, executive director, Museum of the Southwest, Midland, Tex.
- Ranald Woodaman, exhibits & public program director, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.