Each year, the Alliance presents awards to members of Congress who have demonstrated exemplary support for museums.
2015 Congressional Honorees
- Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD), Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO), Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK) and Rep. David Price (D-NC)
- 2014: Sen. Tom Udall (D-NM) and Rep. Michael Grimm (R-NY)
- 2013: Sen. Richard Durbin (D-IL), Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT), Rep. David McKinley (R-WV) and Rep. John Lewis (D-GA)
- 2012: Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC), Sen. Daniel Inouye (D-HI), Rep. Aaron Schock (R-IL) and Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-CA)
- 2011: Rep. Leonard Lance (R-NJ), Rep. John Larson (D-CT), Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL), Sen. Tom Harkin (D-IA), Rep. Mike Simpson (R-ID) and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
- 2010: Rep. Betty McCollum (D-MN), Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-NY), Sen. George Voinovich (R-OH), Rep. Todd Platts (R-PA), Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Sen. Jack Reed (D-RI) and Rep. Paul Tonko (D-NY)
- 2009: Sen. Michael Enzi (R-WY), Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-MA) and Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-NY)
Nominations are accepted each year from the museum field, and awards are presented during Museums Advocacy Day events on Capitol Hill.