2014 MuseumExpo Exhibitor Information
The 2014 AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo is the premiere professional development opportunity for the museum field with 5,000–6,000 attendees gathering from around the world at the Washington State Convention Center, May 18–21.
Present your company’s products and brands at the largest national event for the Museum industry.
- 95% of all Annual Meeting attendees visit MuseumExpo.
- 75% of MuseumExpo visitors are involved in final purchasing decisions
- MuseumExpo attendees come to the exhibit hall with the goal of comparing products and services and meeting new vendors. The most common reason to visit: "To become better informed about museum goods and services."
- More than a third of visitors plan on purchasing a specific product or service in the next six months.
- Museums spend more than $21 billion on goods and services each year.
- Top categories of interest include:
- Exhibit Design
- Exhibit Fabrication
- Display Cases
- Archival Supplies/Services
- Traveling Exhibitions
- Audio Tours
- Acoustics/Sound Systems
- Search Firms