What are ticketed events?
Ticketed events are special events, such as breakfast/lunch committee meetings, on-site insights, technology tutorials and evening events that have limited capacity and require an additional cost outside of your registration fee. You will receive a paper ticket for each ticket purchased and the ticket must be presented for admittance to each event.
All events requiring additional registration are noted online. Please note times and locations to avoid scheduling conflicts. Payment must be included with your registration fees. All tickets are available in advance on a first-come, first-served basis and must be purchased only during the pre-registration process. Daily registrants may purchase tickets for events only on that day.
No event tickets will be available for purchase with on-site registrations in Baltimore.
How do I add event tickets to my registration?
- Login to your account. Forgotten how to login? Please use the remember password feature or contact Member Services at 866-226-2150.
- Select "Edit Profile," at the top of the page then, "My Events."
- Your Events page contains any events you have registered for.
- Select "My Meetings" under "Change/Edit Your Registration" and click "Show."
- Select "2013 AAM Annual Meeting and MuseumExpo" to view your registration information.
- Choose events to add to your registration. You can alter quantities in the check out screen.
- Once you have selected any events you'd like to add, select "Add to Cart" at the end of the list. Your order is not final until you have completed the check out process.
Are tickets required to attend the general session?
Tickets are not required, however you will need your badge for admittance. Please know that due to popularity, we encourage you to arrive early since seating is limited.
I ordered event tickets with my registration, but I wasn't charged for them!
Please review your confirmation for all ticketed events purchased. Depending on when your registration was received, it is possible that the event ticket you wanted was sold out at the time we received your request and you were waitlisted. Email Alliance registration and a staff member will respond with more information.
If space becomes available for a waitlisted event, you will be notified and charged before April 26, and an updated confirmation will be emailed.
If space does not become available, please visit our on-site Ticket Exchange to see if tickets are available for purchase. Please note that the Ticket Exchange is available on a first-come, first-served basis and all purchases must be made in cash.
I registered for special event tickets and I need to cancel or make changes.
All cancellation and change requests must be submitted in writing and is usually processed within a week of receipt. An updated confirmation will be emailed after processing. Any applicable ticket refund are subject to our refund policy and any addition of events will be based on ticket availability. Payment must be submitted with the request for any additional ticketed event cost.
I registered for ticketed events and can't remember what events I registered for!
All of your ticketed events should be listed on your Annual Meeting confirmation. If you did not receive a confirmation or have misplaced it, email Alliance registration and we will send you a confirmation listing your events.