Live 60-minute webinar
New Museum Member Welcome
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
2:00-3:00 p.m. (Eastern)
This orientation is targeted at new museum members, although any member wishing to gain better knowledge of AAM benefits is welcome. The webinar will lead participants through their benefits and explain how to connect to AAM resources and how to connect with other museum professionals through networking and social media. We’ll also cover tips for getting started on advocacy.
Who Should Attend
This webinar benefits staff members at new museum members, staff who are new to a member museum, and anyone wanting to learn more about AAM’s benefits and resources.
How Will I Benefit?
After participating in the program, attendees will be better able to:
- Take advantage of Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 museum benefits
- Use AAM resources to do their jobs more effectively
- Connect with museum professionals to share best practices within and across disciplines and interests
- Jennifer Adams, senior director, membership and registration, American Alliance of Museums
- Ember Farber, director, advocacy, American Alliance of Museums
- Greg Stevens, assistant director, professional development, American Alliance of Museums
You will receive a registration confirmation email within 24 hours. Webinar access instructions will be sent via email closer to the live event.