Increase the Impact! Ensuring Evaluation is Institution-Wide
Wednesday, June 26
2–3:30 p.m. (ET)
For many institutions, evaluation begins and ends in a single department, from program evaluations situated in education to guest surveys overseen from the marketing department. However, only when evaluation studies and outcomes are placed at the center of institutional efforts and decision making that can we truly effect change.
This webinar explores how to successfully foster an institutional culture where evaluation efforts and outcomes are utilized and embraced across departments and all levels of the organization to reach common goals. Speakers from various types of museums will share their successes and challenges in this area leading to an active dialog on the process of organizational change.
Who Should Attend
Directors, board members and education, evaluation, exhibit, marketing/PR, visitor services, research and development/membership staff
How Will I Benefit?
After participating in this program, attendees will be better able to:
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders the importance of evaluation and how outcomes can improve practice
- Create institutionally-collaborative evaluation plans that engage all internal stakeholders
- Use program evaluation plans to impact institution-wide decision making
All live webinars feature text chat, audience interactivity, closed-captioning and access to presentation handouts and other resources. All webinars are recorded and archived for later on-demand access.
- Christy O’Grady, exhibitions and conservation manager for collections, Indianapolis Children’s Museum
- Martha Hill, vice president for public programs and visitor experience, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, Indianapolis
- Matt Sikora, director of evaluation and research, Detroit Institute of Arts
- Christine Reich, director of research and evaluation, Museum of Science, Boston
- Greg Stevens, assistant director, professional development, American Alliance of Museums, Washington, D.C.
- Adam La Faci, field producer, LearningTimes, LLC, New York
You will receive a registration confirmation email within 24 hours. Webinar access instructions will be sent via email closer to the live event.
For more program-related information, contact Greg Stevens.
Help Accessing the Webinar?
Cancellation requests for Alliance professional development programs must be received in writing no later than one week prior to the event date to receive a full refund of your registration fees. Refund requests will not be accepted after that date. The Alliance reserves the right to cancel any program at any time, for any reason. In the event of a program cancellation by the Alliance, attendees will receive a full refund of their registration fees. For face-to-face programs, the Alliance is not responsible for any travel or hotel expenses incurred as a result of your participation or cancellation of an event.