Using Key Performance Metrics to Understand and Improve Your Attendance and Membership Results
Wednesday, April 10
2–3:30 p.m. (ET)
Who is visiting your museum? Which members are engaged? Where does your audience come from? Which visitors show potential for membership? How do you lift membership program performance?
In the everyday bustle at your museum, it can be difficult to find the time, resources or tools to begin to consider these questions. This webinar will highlight best practices and case studies from museum professionals that show effective ways to track member engagement and program effectiveness, foster member and visitor loyalty, and report on key membership and visitation metrics. Take-aways for museums of all sizes will be included.
Who Should Attend
Executive level museum staff, membership professionals and audience research professionals
How Will I Benefit?
After participating in this program, attendees will be better able to:
- Identify key metrics/KPIs related to visitation and membership
- Use KPIs to monitor the health of their own programs
- Learn about creative ideas to grow their programs by addressing issues they find through monitoring key metrics
All live webinars feature text chat, audience interactivity, closed-captioning and access to presentation handouts and other resources. All webinars are recorded and archived for later on-demand access.
- Heather Calvin, associate vice president for visitor service and membership, Museum of Science, Boston
- Steve Jacobson, president & CEO, Jacobson Consulting Applications, New York, N.Y.
- Stephanie M. Reyes, JCA Answers product manager, Jacobson Consulting Applications, New York, N.Y.
- Elizabeth Varro, membership manager, Science Museum of Minnesota, St. Paul
- Suzette Sherman, chair, Development and Membership Professional Network
- Greg Stevens, assistant director, professional development, American Alliance of Museums, Washington, D.C.
- Susan Manning, producer, LearningTimes, New York, N.Y.
You will receive a registration confirmation email within 24 hours. Webinar access instructions will be sent via email closer to the live event.
For more program-related information, contact Greg Stevens.
Help Accessing the Webinar?
Cancellation requests for Alliance professional development programs must be received in writing no later than one week prior to the event date to receive a full refund of your registration fees. Refund requests will not be accepted after that date. The Alliance reserves the right to cancel any program at any time, for any reason. In the event of a program cancellation by the Alliance, attendees will receive a full refund of their registration fees. For face-to-face programs, the Alliance is not responsible for any travel or hotel expenses incurred as a result of your participation or cancellation of an event.